Sunday, March 11, 2007

the dogs were whistling a new tune

furtado

Wanna hear something surreal?

Friday, 6.30pm - Elk, The Oracle and Eh, the Loon eat dinner at the Raffles City Soup Spoon. Elk has Meatless minestrone, Oracle has Chicken broth or something, Loon has the pumpkin thing. Food is good. Staff is polite and friendly as always.

Saturday, 7. 00pm - 43 year old staff member at Raffles City Soup Spoon stabs 25 year old cook. Cook dies.

My god! A murderer served me dinner! I'm freaked! And think, what if we'd gone one day later? Oh my god! We'd have, like, witnessed it!

...

black and gusty and enormous says:
the murderer mustve handed me my minestrone!

there's nothing here to see says:
ohhh that'd make a good mystery book title

...


Less traumatic subject. Nobody understands my blog's code. I get a lot of "Why dyou like elks so much?", etc. And I'm tired of it! So, to everyone reading this: A N A G R A M S. Come on, you can grasp it, you guys are clever people, aren't you?

I was gonna talk abt my lovely dinner tonight but the whole Soup Spoon Slashing Saga has made me sort of queasy, but anyway, we went to this Chinese restaurant in American Club, and I can't remember a chinese meal I've enjoyed more; everything was brilliant - the black pepper beef was so tender and so juicy, the eggplant and tofu was so tasty, and I hate prawns but the pan fried prawns with wasabi sauce was to die for.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THE STABBING THING!?
THAT IS SO FREAKY. LIKE, THE COOK DOOD REALLY DIED!?!?!
No way, Jose. It's unbelievable. Why do the coolest (albeit gruesome) things happen to you! You're like a walking sign for the Fantastic or something.
Aye yay, I see HJ is back.
AND IT'S ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!!!

yellow elk said...

Yeah! It's true, it's all over the papers! There's a photo of the victim today in the Home section and according to my friend, we spoke to him.

Us: Can we have naan?

Departed: Sorry, there's no more naan tonight.

Dum dum dum.

I can't rmb any other freaky thing that's happened to me, so please remind me again.