I went to the massive Club 21 sale just now and you guys should really go too. It from now til Sunday at the Holiday Inn opposite Copthorne. They have a ton of clothes from all the Club 21 brands; DKNY, Armani, CK, Diesel, Blackjack, Paul Smith, Marni, D&G, Max&Co, Song+Kelly21, blah blah blah. And the prices are astronomically reduced! Look at some of my booty.
3 quarter sleeved halter from Diesel, $20.

Tee with raggedy back from Diesel, $20.

"Hey, you! Get off my cloud!" tee from Blackjack, $60.
Halter from Armani Jeans, $30.
Sweater from MaxMara, $70. How cheap is that for MaxMara.

And my proudest find! Super nice peach-coloured leather sneakers from DKNY, $30.
There were lots of things I almost bought, too, namely this really cool looking bustiere from Armani for only $30. I just didn't really know what I would wear it with - maybe over a white shirt, like a corset? Ah well. It was nice but I got enough stuff.

2 comments:
I HATE YOU KELLY I WANT TO GO SHOPPING TOO BUT I'M DOWN WITH FEVER.
-JOANNEEEEE
Hullo! Long time no see!
Anyway, I'm sick too! But when there's a will, etc!
Post a Comment