Tuesday, April 24, 2007

dreamed i was dying as i so often do

stars

OK, we can separate this entry into personal and celebrity, and we can separate it into good news and bad news. I think I will do it the first way, and then you figure out yourself which is the good news and which news sucks.

1. Personal: Mono is no more. Monomore. I moaned, you moaned, we all moaned for monos.

2. Celebrity:
Reportedly the first single from Paul McCartney's "Memory Almost Full" will be the first song on the album called "Dancing Tonight."

There is a video to accompany the song which includes a Paul "lookalike." The video was directed by Michel Gondry and stars Mackenzie Crook, Natalie Portman and Macca impersonator Neil Tudor.

In CASE you all still don't know, Michel Gondry directed Eternal Sunshine, which may or may not be one of my favourite movies ever.

3. Celebrity: Bono is appearing on American Idol.

...
...
...

No - really.


(small voice: well, it's for a good cause.)

(bigger voice: GOD BONO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? HUH? SPIDERMAN? AI? WHAT NEXT, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL? IF YOU DON'T BEHAVE YOURSELF PROPERLY FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS I WILL HAVE TO ESTRANGE YOU FROM MY LIST OF FAVOURITE PEOPLE!)

No comments: