chili peppers
Something I never thought I'd say:
Teachers are so cute when they're in love.
Yes - they are capable of such sentiment.
Also we are doing Burton for our PW and our group is called the Scissor Sisters; thank you ZF for that ingenious name.
I loveeee Edward Scissorhands. Beyond reason. One of my favourite parts is after Edward 'stole' the money, and Alan Arkin is trying to teach him about morality at the dinner table... "Suppose you found a bag of money. What do you do? A, keep the money. B, use it to buy gifts for your loved ones. C, give it to the poor. D, turn it in to the police."
And he goes, "...Give it to my loved ones...?" in that adorable little voice. For some reason I always find that moment so extremely heart-meltingly touching. And then they tell him, no, that's the wrong answer! And he just doesn't understand why, ohh so sweet, like a little kid.
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment