Monday, June 11, 2007

be careful his bowtie is really a camera

simon and garfunkel

I watched Ocean's 13 last night and I found another case of Separated At Birth! Look.


Casey Affleck.


Brandon Flowers.

Right? Actually I think they look more like brothers than Casey and Ben do.

Oh and I just want to say that Feds I am very disappointed in you. I thought your dad said that winning Roland Garros has been the only thing you've thought about since Australia. If that's true, cute as it is, you are a silly cow.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

brandon flowers <3!!! Hahahaha.

Ok, i've said this alot already, but TEN FRIGGIN BREAK POINTS, FEDS, AND YOU THROW EVERY SINGLE ONE AWAY. Hate Nadal.

yellow elk said...

Ok Pau, don't bash Nadal on my blog. I like him just fine. But yeah, poor stupid Feds.

My dad called him Fred just now.

Did you see him after the match was over? Obviously not, you were talking to me. Anyway Freds was REALLY, REALLY sad. He was practically crying. I feel bad for him now.

Vanessa said...

I would have cried, espcially after not taking so many chances to take the lead. He looked unsettled during the hour I watched before i got fed up with him missing the impt points.

bobthemob said...

federer played like shit lah -.- i'm wondering what part of slice he didnt get. prob the s l i c and e -.-