Tuesday, July 10, 2007

as their shoes fill up with water

jeff buckley

TSD has taught me:

Resourcefulness

And the value of a good home cooked meal.


ETA: I apologize to everyone I was rude to during shut up. None of you will read this anyway but I just want to clear my conscience because I feel really bad. I started off polite last week but this week I think I got tired and pissed and stalked around the corridors scowling so I'm sorry. My only consolation is that I won't have to do anymore shut up for the rest of my life after tomorrow, so I'm hereby stepping down as public enemy number 27.

(Although some of you were highly annoying and totally justified me being rude.)

But the ones who weren't annoying and still got it from me, I'm sorry for taking it out on you. You can tell me to shut up anytime you like. I'm a nice girl, really.

No comments: