Thursday, July 26, 2007

immerse your soul in love

radiohead

We found a lovely Mojo magazine in the Esplanade Library today with Thom Yorke on the cover. (Yes we've totally got our priorities right.) It's from last August but still I was excited. I heart Thom. "We're such a bunch of stupidly self-critical pathological over-achievers."


Mojo: Still, you've got to agree there's a big hole when Radiohead aren't around.
TY: Really? (smiles) Hope I don't get run over then.

So... cute! Smiling and making strange jokes, I can just see it.

In a similarly British vein (you won't see this association often), JK Rowling has elaborated on stuff that she couldn't fit into that shit-ass epilogue in DH. Stuff like
As for his occupation, Harry, along with Ron, is working at the Auror Department at the Ministry of Magic. After all these years, Harry is now the department head.

“Harry and Ron utterly revolutionized the Auror Department,” Rowling said. “They are now the experts. It doesn’t matter how old they are or what else they’ve done.”

Big surprise gasp!

Also, fuck! I'm missing the Feds-Sampras match in KL! Because we
have to go on a bloody family holiday right then. Bloody hell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks.
At least say you're going to the USA!