red hot chili peppers
So last night I dreamt that I was in school and my mother was working there as a teacher and she was organising some function or something and Heath Ledger was a student too and he was to attend the function so my mother asked me to go fetch him so I was sitting in the canteen trying to call him when a huge explosion happened and a canteen table flew into the air and landed on me; thankfully I wasn't badly hurt, just stunned, like everybody else, so we all looked around, like what the hell, and turns out this psycho woman had sneaked into the school with a huge-ass gun and was threatening to kill all of us. This part was really really tense and I remember thinking to myself, wow, this is it, you're going to die at the age of 17, and there are so many things you never got to do, like live in a lighthouse, but I found myself surprisingly calm about the whole thing, as were the other students and teachers being held at gunpoint, and we somehow managed to reason with the woman into not killing us after all, and so we drove her back to her house, which was alarmingly close to mine, and then I walked home, trying not to look over my shoulder at her in case she decided what the heck, I still wanna kill that girl, and whipped out the gun and shot me.
Then I woke up, and it was pitch black so I figured it was like 3 am or something, so I went back to sleep.
Then I dreamt that all of us from the school, including Heath, were staying in this rather fancy old hotel, and Heath had a St Bernard that was enormous and I kept petting it while talking to him (Heath), who was handsome and very nice though kind of short. Then these evil students from another school arrived at the hotel looking for our tennis team, because they wanted to kill us so that they could win the tournament next year, so we (the tennis team) packed all our stuff in a hurry and ran and ran and ran, while they chased us, all the way to the airport, because we decided to try to leave the country, but the rival team totally showed up at the airport, along with more rival teams, one of which was all decked out in kung-fu gear (they were from Hwa Chong, if I'm not mistaken) and so we ran and ran and ran again and then what happened next is a bit fuzzy but I distinctly remember that one of my teammates got proposed to by this butch, but I can't imagine how that happened.
Then I woke up and it was 8 and so I went off to training. I was exhausted and stressed out from both those dreams, and they've stayed in my mind the whole day, because it was all so vivid, and I feel like watching Brokeback Mountain, and although I'd kind of forgotten about him for a while, I really do love Heath Ledger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
omg kel, those are like, coolest dreams ever.
Post a Comment