Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the soil falling over my head

jeff buckley

People keep dying! Poor Anthony Minghella. He was only 54, too! I can't believe it. This sucks. The Talented Mr. Ripley is one of my favourite movies and although people like to make fun of The English Patient, I cry like a retard every time Ralph Fiennes comes out of that cave carrying Kristen Scott Thomas's dead body. And when he says that thing about how every night he cuts out his heart, but in the morning it's full again... gosh, I'm just a sucker for that; I'm sorry, but I am.

Damn it, and this was supposed to be a happy movie post. I meant to be all excited that Be Kind Rewind and The Orphanage are finally out here. I meant to excitedly ask anyone if they wanted to watch with me this weekend. I meant to excitedly show everyone this trailer that I just saw, for this new movie called Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Undead, because dude, seriously. Does that not sound like an awesome movie.

But noooo. Shit lah.

No comments: