ingrid michaelson
Today my brother wanted to ask me, "Have you taken any new and good photos yet?" in the car as we drove down Route 101. But in his haste, he mashed both adjectives into one, and ended up asking, "Have you taken any nude photos yet?" In his words: of all the combinations of letters to mess up!
I will be sad if I don't get accepted into Berkeley, because I have totally fallen in love with the Bay Area. I love how there are mountains right next to the ocean! And you drive along the cliffs, perched atop the crashing waves... so Phantom Planet, I'm not even kidding. And then just a couple of miles away are these amazing, ancient, majestic redwood forests, that made me feel like I was in LOTR. Or the Forbidden Forest. Or Narnia, or something. Muir Woods, the name is. Everything was so quiet, and the trees are so tall, when you look up you can make out the tops of them all swaying slowly in the wind. I tried to take pictures but no photography could capture the vastness and the elegance of that forest. It was all streaming pools of sunlight, dappled shadows on bark, too lovely.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment