Sunday, April 08, 2007

got kicked outside, everybody saw

james morrison

Everybody is talking about the Kate Moss for Topshop line so I might as well chip in my 2 cents. I... I think it's... OK. Yeah? As somebody's said before me, the line kind of incorporates all of Kate's different styles, like, a few pieces per look - there's the boho look, the grunge look, the androgynous look, etc. I didn't see anything I totally LOVED (lucky for me. It's not like I could afford any of it anyway.) - except for that one dress. That dress. It's so pretty. Guess which one I'm talking about? (Ghana Eunice should know.)

But even then. It's not like OH-MY-GODZILLA-GROUNDBREAKING-SPINE-TINGLING-STOP-IN-MY-
TRACKS-MAKE-MY-BLOOD-RUN-COLD-HEAD-OVER-HEELS
amazing. Yeah.

(And can I just say that I really don't like Irina Lazareanu - there I've learned to spell her name. I don't like her blank eyed stare. I don't think she's pretty. From Wiki:
Michelle McCool (of Cosmopolitan magazine) writes that "(Irina) has a great rock'n'roll vibe. It's all about the hair and her flatness. I love that she has no boobs."

I don't think the hair is all that amusing, and neither is the boobs thing. Maybe her only saving grace is that she's a musician. OK, out, bitchy evil twin.)

I like the artwork on the site a lot. Of course. And also this bag! That I found browsing their main line!

No comments: