john mayer
You know this is the first John Mayer song that I've ever really, really liked. If he makes more music like this, I could grow to be a fan of his. Potentially.
I just watched an excellent episode of Anthony Bourdain. I can't imagine how some people can be so creative with food. It's this insane, exact, half-art-half-science, and kind of inspiring. I don't think I could ever do it; my taste buds aren't refined enough to understand fully what goes well with what, and even if I had that kind of gift, I probably would never be able to come up with the outrageous combinations of flavour that those cooks do. It makes me think: maybe I'm a really boring, uncreative, conventional, lemming sort of person.
just keep me where the light is
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment