Thursday, April 26, 2007

ready for the shuffle, ready for the deal

u2

We're all silly sometimes, but sometimes we're sillier than usual. Today it was ZF*'s turn.

"Let's go for the French lesson!"
"Huhh, why, I'm too sleepy."
"They'll give us free French food!"
"Really ah?! In that case, OI!"
"...huh?"
"
OI! OI! OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI!"
"Oi, what?"
"STUPID! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT 'OI' IS 'YES' IN FRENCH?!"
"Um... no. It's
oui."
"... oh."

"Wow, look at those hurdlers jump. I can't believe they can jump so high."
"Yeah man.
If I was a human, I would crawl underneath the hurdles, not jump over!"
"If you were a human? You mean, instead of a mutant rabbit?"

Oh anddd since ZF pointed out that Hugh has been absent from the blog for a while:

HUGH HUGH HUGH HUGH HUGH. Jackman.


I don't like Van Helsing but he looks really good here.


*She who must not be named because her name is UN-ANAGRAMMABLE.

1 comment:

babylion said...

>< DON'T JUDGE ME READERS.